Chris Baskind is a carfree advocate, a writer on simpler living and environmental issues, and an independent web publisher. In 2007, he founded Lighter Footstep, an early online voice for healthy, low-impact living. Three years later, Lighter Footstep was acquired by the Mother Nature Network. Chris is a full-time bicycle commuter — living, working, and riding in Pensacola, Florida. Follow Chris on his blog, Google+, or Twitter.
Chris' MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- Cinnamon-Vanilla Banana Milkshake: Vegan recipe
- How to make the most of summer flowers indoors