Chris Baskind is a carfree advocate, a writer on simpler living and environmental issues, and an independent web publisher. In 2007, he founded Lighter Footstep, an early online voice for healthy, low-impact living. Three years later, Lighter Footstep was acquired by the Mother Nature Network. Chris is a full-time bicycle commuter — living, working, and riding in Pensacola, Florida. Follow Chris on his blog, Google+, or Twitter.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- What is salt block cooking?
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue