Chris Baskind is a carfree advocate, a writer on simpler living and environmental issues, and an independent web publisher. In 2007, he founded Lighter Footstep, an early online voice for healthy, low-impact living. Three years later, Lighter Footstep was acquired by the Mother Nature Network. Chris is a full-time bicycle commuter — living, working, and riding in Pensacola, Florida. Follow Chris on his blog, Google+, or Twitter.
Chris' MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- How to train your brain to eat healthy foods
- How to freeze your summer vegetables so you can enjoy them in the winter
- What do you call this baby animal?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 8 pug videos that will make you snort
- Want to crave carrots over cookies? Eat a lot of salad