Chris Baskind is a carfree advocate, a writer on simpler living and environmental issues, and an independent web publisher. In 2007, he founded Lighter Footstep, an early online voice for healthy, low-impact living. Three years later, Lighter Footstep was acquired by the Mother Nature Network. Chris is a full-time bicycle commuter — living, working, and riding in Pensacola, Florida. Follow Chris on his blog, Google+, or Twitter.
Chris' MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 uses for eggshells
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park
- 10 natural cough remedies