Chris Baskind is a carfree advocate, a writer on simpler living and environmental issues, and an independent web publisher. In 2007, he founded Lighter Footstep, an early online voice for healthy, low-impact living. Three years later, Lighter Footstep was acquired by the Mother Nature Network. Chris is a full-time bicycle commuter — living, working, and riding in Pensacola, Florida. Follow Chris on his blog, Google+, or Twitter.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Majestic glaciers in Alaska: Then and now
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- How to get rid of wasps naturally