Chris Baskind is a carfree advocate, a writer on simpler living and environmental issues, and an independent web publisher. In 2007, he founded Lighter Footstep, an early online voice for healthy, low-impact living. Three years later, Lighter Footstep was acquired by the Mother Nature Network. Chris is a full-time bicycle commuter — living, working, and riding in Pensacola, Florida. Follow Chris on his blog, Google+, or Twitter.
Chris' MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- America's tire mountains: 90 percent are gone, thanks to recycling programs
- 5 types of toxic people to nix from your life