Chris Baskind is a carfree advocate, a writer on simpler living and environmental issues, and an independent web publisher. In 2007, he founded Lighter Footstep, an early online voice for healthy, low-impact living. Three years later, Lighter Footstep was acquired by the Mother Nature Network. Chris is a full-time bicycle commuter — living, working, and riding in Pensacola, Florida. Follow Chris on his blog, Google+, or Twitter.
Chris' MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- 10 of the smallest homes in the world: A truly eco-abode
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- World's first man-made photosynthetic 'leaf' could produce oxygen for astronauts
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion