JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- What is freezing fog?
- Newborn orca calves make waves in Pacific Northwest
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- What is the blue hour? Learn about this magic time between daylight and darkness
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats