Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 natural cough remedies
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Your brain has a biological response to a good book
- What do fingernails say about your health?