Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to change your life by decluttering
- 6 videos to help you dice, chop and mince
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- Hand-washing dishes may lower a child's allergy risk