Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
Chanie's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- 14 household uses for beer
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time