Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Photographer captures enchanting landscapes inspired by the Brothers Grimm
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux