Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Coyote finds old dog toy, acts like a puppy
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Watch: Baby fox walks up to people asking for help
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 20 crafty uses for K-Cups
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The story behind that viral skeletons video
- 10 strange and beautiful horse breeds