Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- Take the ultimate Christmas quiz
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 'Dr. Oz' is wrong more than half the time, study finds
- How to see the Ursid meteor shower peak tonight
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner