Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Mother's photos glorify a mermaid's adventures
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Finally answered! Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- A simple homemade electrolyte drink
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)