Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- Town featured in 'Walking Dead' for sale on eBay
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- 10 natural cough remedies