Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What your sleep position says about you
- 8-bit nostalgia: Cubist-like watercolor paintings reimagine pop culture icons
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs