Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- What is exploding head syndrome?
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- Is going 'off-grid' a good idea?
- The long, strange history of the laugh track