Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 30 hearty soup recipes for fall and winter
- Tiny jumping spiders dance like there's no tomorrow
- Earth's water existed 135 million years earlier than scientists originally thought
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 12 horror films that reveal Mother Nature's evil side
- 8 creepiest places in U.S. national parks
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared