Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 17 surprisingly real animals
- Dad starts online petition to solve baby name dispute
- Guarding the last male northern white rhino on Earth
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth