Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- How to kill mildew naturally
- Poop-powered airport shuttle bus hits the road in the U.K.
- 10 natural cough remedies