Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- 10 health benefits of honey
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets