Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 18 perfect snowflakes [Photos]
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- What are the hardest languages to learn?