Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your sleep position says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- How to be a vegan just about anywhere
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What is green energy?
- The benefits of quitting smoking and 5 natural ways to kick the habit
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash