Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
Chanie's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 14 household uses for beer
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth