Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Wolf traveled more than 450 miles to Grand Canyon
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?