Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 minimalist nature photos that will leave you speechless
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- New remedy helps bats survive white-nose syndrome
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- How to feed the world without destroying it [Infographic]