Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- What the heck are frankincense and myrrh?
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- Best books of 2014 in conservation photography