Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
Chanie's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- World's first man-made photosynthetic 'leaf' could produce oxygen for astronauts
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cardomom and Hazelnuts: Vegan recipe
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp