Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
Chanie's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- Plastic 'trash islands' forming in ocean garbage patch
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 islands with amazing biodiversity
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 9 of the most interesting inventions of 2014