Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Happy Save the Frogs Day
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- What your blood type says about you
- 8 ways to make your mornings more pleasant (and productive)
- The world's 10 oldest living trees