Chanie Kirschner has spent most of her journalism career writing advice columns -- to the lovelorn, to aspiring fashionistas, to pregnant soon-to-be mommas. And now she's giving advice to you, the environmentally-conscious but curious. So send her your quandaries -- she’s sure to give you exactly what you’re looking for … or at least something close to what you’re looking for … or at least something.
Chanie — who loves Reeses' peanut butter cups, a good chick flick, country music, and of course, giving advice — lives in Florida with her husband Michael and four children.
Chanie is part of MNN's advice team.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- How to reuse silica gel packets
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 8 habits of happy people
- 25 photos of pets in sweaters to keep your spirits bright