The grass is always greener on the otherside, unless you sit atop the fence.
I'm a LEED AP in a transitioning period. The passion and heart are still behind the cause, but I've found myself looking for a more personal discovery of sustainability. However, I remain interested in sustainability on a commercial level.
But first I'm going to plant a garden. And write about it.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Pumpkin-Walnut Gingerbread with Spiced Buttercream Frosting recipe