Cool Green Science Blog
Welcome to Cool Green Science — the conservation blog of The Nature Conservancy!
You’ll find four things on this blog:
- Nature Conservancy scientists and experts talking about conservation issues of moment — everything from migratory birds to coral reefs to rainforests to the intersection between humans and nature — in our uniquely rigorous, science-based way.
- Links to interesting online news and features about the Conservancy’s work and opportunities to help support and engage more deeply with that work.
- Links to conservation news around the world.
- Your comments on the issues raised by our posts — constituting what we hope is a vigorous debate about the state of conservation and the future of our planet.
Nature's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How to hike with your cat
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- Stephen Hawking thinks these 3 things could destroy us
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live