Cool Green Science Blog
Welcome to Cool Green Science — the conservation blog of The Nature Conservancy!
You’ll find four things on this blog:
- Nature Conservancy scientists and experts talking about conservation issues of moment — everything from migratory birds to coral reefs to rainforests to the intersection between humans and nature — in our uniquely rigorous, science-based way.
- Links to interesting online news and features about the Conservancy’s work and opportunities to help support and engage more deeply with that work.
- Links to conservation news around the world.
- Your comments on the issues raised by our posts — constituting what we hope is a vigorous debate about the state of conservation and the future of our planet.
Nature's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Nature's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
Comments appear on this page within an hour of being posted.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 inspired pancake creations for back-to-school breakfast
- 14 photos of cats in action: Cats caught on camera
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy
- Quantum experiment could offer proof of a parallel world