Cool Green Science Blog
Welcome to Cool Green Science — the conservation blog of The Nature Conservancy!
You’ll find four things on this blog:
- Nature Conservancy scientists and experts talking about conservation issues of moment — everything from migratory birds to coral reefs to rainforests to the intersection between humans and nature — in our uniquely rigorous, science-based way.
- Links to interesting online news and features about the Conservancy’s work and opportunities to help support and engage more deeply with that work.
- Links to conservation news around the world.
- Your comments on the issues raised by our posts — constituting what we hope is a vigorous debate about the state of conservation and the future of our planet.
Nature's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 10 things you should know about Ebola
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?