Influenced by the traditional family farm of my childhood ...
by my father's quest for truth & his forays into Chinese philosophy including healing perspectives.....
by growing up during the 60s "revolution"....
by introduction to conventional western medicine when living outside of usa...
by birthing children at home and living on biodynamically grown food we grew...
by my ongoing spiritual investigation...
by the patients I have been graced to meet along the way of my healing journey....
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- Things cats do that would be weird if humans did them
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- How to watch today's partial solar eclipse live
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 things you didn't know about Teddy Roosevelt
- The stories behind 3 amazing, award-winning wildlife photos
- How to pet a cat