Influenced by the traditional family farm of my childhood ...
by my father's quest for truth & his forays into Chinese philosophy including healing perspectives.....
by growing up during the 60s "revolution"....
by introduction to conventional western medicine when living outside of usa...
by birthing children at home and living on biodynamically grown food we grew...
by my ongoing spiritual investigation...
by the patients I have been graced to meet along the way of my healing journey....
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux