Influenced by the traditional family farm of my childhood ...
by my father's quest for truth & his forays into Chinese philosophy including healing perspectives.....
by growing up during the 60s "revolution"....
by introduction to conventional western medicine when living outside of usa...
by birthing children at home and living on biodynamically grown food we grew...
by my ongoing spiritual investigation...
by the patients I have been graced to meet along the way of my healing journey....
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- New app connects bar hoppers, bars