Influenced by the traditional family farm of my childhood ...
by my father's quest for truth & his forays into Chinese philosophy including healing perspectives.....
by growing up during the 60s "revolution"....
by introduction to conventional western medicine when living outside of usa...
by birthing children at home and living on biodynamically grown food we grew...
by my ongoing spiritual investigation...
by the patients I have been graced to meet along the way of my healing journey....
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- 28 commonly confused animals: What's the difference?
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams