Influenced by the traditional family farm of my childhood ...
by my father's quest for truth & his forays into Chinese philosophy including healing perspectives.....
by growing up during the 60s "revolution"....
by introduction to conventional western medicine when living outside of usa...
by birthing children at home and living on biodynamically grown food we grew...
by my ongoing spiritual investigation...
by the patients I have been graced to meet along the way of my healing journey....
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Have lower back pain? You might be part chimp
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Instead of coffee, try these tasty alternatives
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- The Ecomodernist Manifesto: How to have a great Anthropocene
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What is spontaneous human combustion?
- Dog that looks like Steve Buscemi seeks forever home
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects