Chari Sutherland is a senior at the University of Georgia where she is majoring in journalism. She also has many years experience as a freelance writer for various newspapers and magazines. Her writing interests include topics on preventing pollution and water conservation. After graduation, Chari's goal is to work for a newspaper. In her free time, she enjoys taking her two children to the park and playing Scrabble with her husband.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Elephant smashes house, then saves crying baby
- Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tiny houses'
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux