Chris Tackett manages social media strategy and partnerships for TreeHugger. Chris joined the team in early 2008 and was also a part of Discovery's Planet Green network. Prior to Discovery and TreeHugger, Chris worked for The Raw Story and Lawrence.com as a writer and advertising manager. He has a degree in Journalism and Strategic Communications from The University of Kansas' William Allen White School of Mass Communication. When he's not working on TreeHugger, he likes to follow politics, camp, ride his bike, take pictures and learn to keep his garden alive. He is currently a member of the 15th Street Community Garden in Little Rock.
Follow Chris Tackett on Twitter and RSS!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you saucing pasta the right way?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- We are one: Inspiring film 'Planetary' offers fresh perspective on our relationship with Earth
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Watch: Everything you always wanted to know about urban chickening (but were afraid to ask)
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air