Chris Tackett manages social media strategy and partnerships for TreeHugger. Chris joined the team in early 2008 and was also a part of Discovery's Planet Green network. Prior to Discovery and TreeHugger, Chris worked for The Raw Story and Lawrence.com as a writer and advertising manager. He has a degree in Journalism and Strategic Communications from The University of Kansas' William Allen White School of Mass Communication. When he's not working on TreeHugger, he likes to follow politics, camp, ride his bike, take pictures and learn to keep his garden alive. He is currently a member of the 15th Street Community Garden in Little Rock.
Follow Chris Tackett on Twitter and RSS!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How olives changed the world
- The surprising reason why morning walks can help you lose weight
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Classic American hiking trails: Choose your path