- A compulsive writter
- Mother to 3 awesome human beings
- Wife to a wonderful man
- Perpetualy fascinated by the beauty and diversity of life on Planet Earth and quite passionate about preserving it.
- A believer in the possibility of living a truly sustainable life in this planet.
- A believer that sustainable living can be achieved easily if everyone cares enough to do their part.
- Someone who tries to practices what she preaches, sticking to the basics, living a frugal yet very rich life, wasting as little as possible and sharing as much as possible.
- Social Media Consultant for four dealership networks within the Home Improvement Industry each specialized in the development of technologies to improve building performance in many different areas, including: structural integrity, moisture control, energy efficiency.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- Science explains your environmental leanings
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Living near more trees means fewer antidepressants
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash