- A compulsive writter
- Mother to 3 awesome human beings
- Wife to a wonderful man
- Perpetualy fascinated by the beauty and diversity of life on Planet Earth and quite passionate about preserving it.
- A believer in the possibility of living a truly sustainable life in this planet.
- A believer that sustainable living can be achieved easily if everyone cares enough to do their part.
- Someone who tries to practices what she preaches, sticking to the basics, living a frugal yet very rich life, wasting as little as possible and sharing as much as possible.
- Social Media Consultant for four dealership networks within the Home Improvement Industry each specialized in the development of technologies to improve building performance in many different areas, including: structural integrity, moisture control, energy efficiency.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Vivid ocean animals come alive in eerie new video
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear