- A compulsive writter
- Mother to 3 awesome human beings
- Wife to a wonderful man
- Perpetualy fascinated by the beauty and diversity of life on Planet Earth and quite passionate about preserving it.
- A believer in the possibility of living a truly sustainable life in this planet.
- A believer that sustainable living can be achieved easily if everyone cares enough to do their part.
- Someone who tries to practices what she preaches, sticking to the basics, living a frugal yet very rich life, wasting as little as possible and sharing as much as possible.
- Social Media Consultant for four dealership networks within the Home Improvement Industry each specialized in the development of technologies to improve building performance in many different areas, including: structural integrity, moisture control, energy efficiency.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 10 things you should know about Ebola
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?