JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- Stephen Hawking thinks these 3 things could destroy us
- How to hike with your cat
- What is freezing fog?
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Get ready to tumble: An eco-friendly dryer sheet ... minus the sheet