Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Meet the dogs that rule Facebook
- 10 cast-iron skillet desserts
- 5 questions to ask before you bring chickens home
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- Paradise Garden: A folk art masterpiece rises from ashes