Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- How to change your life by decluttering
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is face blindness?
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion