Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Majestic glaciers in Alaska: Then and now
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- How to get rid of wasps naturally