Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- The scientific trick to healthy happiness
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 facts about Cinco de Mayo
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Underwater volcano may be erupting off Oregon
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement