Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- How to make overnight oats
- A new Earth: 10 NASA images of planets like Earth