Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014