Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
Deb's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- 42 photos of cats yawning
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware