Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 gorgeous U.S. waterfront campgrounds
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 7 things you can make yourself instead of buying
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Kooky cartwheeling spider among bizarre new species
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong