Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things your mouth can reveal about your health
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What your feet say about your health
- Mini Swiss Chard, Spinach and Ricotta Frittatas: Recipe
- 7 things you didn't know about wombats
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA