Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- What is deism?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- Is this the flag of planet Earth we'll plant on Mars?
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG