Deb grew up in Madison, Wis., working in a family of cobblers. She arrived in New Mexico in the January of 1995. She graduated from UNM Albuquerque campus in 1997 with a BA in American Studies and Psychology. While at UNM, she co-created a student organization for women students and worked in the Substance Abuse Prevention office. Since graduating, Deb has worked in a variety of social service areas, always working to make a difference for her clients.
Deb enjoys traveling with her husband and children, seeking the beauty of New Mexico and exploring the state as much as possible. She enjoys traveling, running, walks in the mountains and playing with her boys and dogs. Deb and her boys have raised garden beds and are enjoying urban farming.
Deb's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- 10 fruits you can grill
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Spiders in Pakistan encase whole trees in webs
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How to clean brass naturally