JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- Monster black hole is 12 billion times more massive than the sun
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Should we make spelling easier?
- What your blood type says about you
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme