Understanding is consciousness, not necessarily scientific.
I paint on round pieces of local Oak trees.
A goal of mine is to learn how to make paints and dyes from plants, bugs, and other natural sources.
Most of the food I eat is homegrown or from local farmers.
I have a great appreciation for the land and want to live in harmony with it and all living things.
The wind is alive. The sun is alive. Water, soil, fire. Alive.
I love crafting and try to use recycled stuff for lots of it, or materials like wool and cotton that will decompose back into the earth.
This is my etsy shop where I sell crafts: www.regrowroots.etsy.com
And my blog: ddtheadventurer.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Super-termites' emerge from hybrid swarms in Florida
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to master the art of flower photography
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen