Understanding is consciousness, not necessarily scientific.
I paint on round pieces of local Oak trees.
A goal of mine is to learn how to make paints and dyes from plants, bugs, and other natural sources.
Most of the food I eat is homegrown or from local farmers.
I have a great appreciation for the land and want to live in harmony with it and all living things.
The wind is alive. The sun is alive. Water, soil, fire. Alive.
I love crafting and try to use recycled stuff for lots of it, or materials like wool and cotton that will decompose back into the earth.
This is my etsy shop where I sell crafts: www.regrowroots.etsy.com
And my blog: ddtheadventurer.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 114,000 pounds of trash found at uninhabited islands
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 ways to open a stuck jar lid
- Food fraud: 10 counterfeit products we commonly consume
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth