Understanding is consciousness, not necessarily scientific.
I paint on round pieces of local Oak trees.
A goal of mine is to learn how to make paints and dyes from plants, bugs, and other natural sources.
Most of the food I eat is homegrown or from local farmers.
I have a great appreciation for the land and want to live in harmony with it and all living things.
The wind is alive. The sun is alive. Water, soil, fire. Alive.
I love crafting and try to use recycled stuff for lots of it, or materials like wool and cotton that will decompose back into the earth.
This is my etsy shop where I sell crafts: www.regrowroots.etsy.com
And my blog: ddtheadventurer.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 6 fascinating people who own almost nothing
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 7 things you can make yourself instead of buying
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz
- Kooky cartwheeling spider among bizarre new species