Understanding is consciousness, not necessarily scientific.
I paint on round pieces of local Oak trees.
A goal of mine is to learn how to make paints and dyes from plants, bugs, and other natural sources.
Most of the food I eat is homegrown or from local farmers.
I have a great appreciation for the land and want to live in harmony with it and all living things.
The wind is alive. The sun is alive. Water, soil, fire. Alive.
I love crafting and try to use recycled stuff for lots of it, or materials like wool and cotton that will decompose back into the earth.
This is my etsy shop where I sell crafts: www.regrowroots.etsy.com
And my blog: ddtheadventurer.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live