Understanding is consciousness, not necessarily scientific.
I paint on round pieces of local Oak trees.
A goal of mine is to learn how to make paints and dyes from plants, bugs, and other natural sources.
Most of the food I eat is homegrown or from local farmers.
I have a great appreciation for the land and want to live in harmony with it and all living things.
The wind is alive. The sun is alive. Water, soil, fire. Alive.
I love crafting and try to use recycled stuff for lots of it, or materials like wool and cotton that will decompose back into the earth.
This is my etsy shop where I sell crafts: www.regrowroots.etsy.com
And my blog: ddtheadventurer.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The 13 largest oil spills in history
- 5 creative projects for your old iPhone
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth