Understanding is consciousness, not necessarily scientific.
I paint on round pieces of local Oak trees.
A goal of mine is to learn how to make paints and dyes from plants, bugs, and other natural sources.
Most of the food I eat is homegrown or from local farmers.
I have a great appreciation for the land and want to live in harmony with it and all living things.
The wind is alive. The sun is alive. Water, soil, fire. Alive.
I love crafting and try to use recycled stuff for lots of it, or materials like wool and cotton that will decompose back into the earth.
This is my etsy shop where I sell crafts: www.regrowroots.etsy.com
And my blog: ddtheadventurer.blogspot.com
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- How to fix 7 hardwood floor problems
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning