Debbie Frazier is a fourth generation Colorado resident who has explored every part of the state as a roving regional newspaper reporter, author of books on the Colorado River and on Colorado's Hot Springs. She also has a masters' degree in natural resources, a love of all things outdoors and knows that there's so much of Colorado to explore. As communications manager at Colorado State Parks, she blends her background, experience and interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Do you have a bi-literate brain?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Scientist will record every sound on Earth for a year