Debbie Frazier is a fourth generation Colorado resident who has explored every part of the state as a roving regional newspaper reporter, author of books on the Colorado River and on Colorado's Hot Springs. She also has a masters' degree in natural resources, a love of all things outdoors and knows that there's so much of Colorado to explore. As communications manager at Colorado State Parks, she blends her background, experience and interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Earth's water existed 135 million years earlier than scientists originally thought
- 30 hearty soup recipes for fall and winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 8 creepiest places in U.S. national parks
- Tiny jumping spiders dance like there's no tomorrow
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 'In Search of Lost Frogs': Photographer rescues frogs from oblivion
- Is Grand Canyon sighting really a gray wolf?
- 8 oldest distilleries: Good spirits