Debbie Frazier is a fourth generation Colorado resident who has explored every part of the state as a roving regional newspaper reporter, author of books on the Colorado River and on Colorado's Hot Springs. She also has a masters' degree in natural resources, a love of all things outdoors and knows that there's so much of Colorado to explore. As communications manager at Colorado State Parks, she blends her background, experience and interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your blood type says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Orcas caught in stunning drone video
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- New York, Massachusetts rank as best states for solar-curious homeowners
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items