Debbie Frazier is a fourth generation Colorado resident who has explored every part of the state as a roving regional newspaper reporter, author of books on the Colorado River and on Colorado's Hot Springs. She also has a masters' degree in natural resources, a love of all things outdoors and knows that there's so much of Colorado to explore. As communications manager at Colorado State Parks, she blends her background, experience and interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- How to master the art of flower photography
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 11 quirky travel destinations for cat people
- Shelter cat makes perfect rock-climbing partner