Debbie Frazier is a fourth generation Colorado resident who has explored every part of the state as a roving regional newspaper reporter, author of books on the Colorado River and on Colorado's Hot Springs. She also has a masters' degree in natural resources, a love of all things outdoors and knows that there's so much of Colorado to explore. As communications manager at Colorado State Parks, she blends her background, experience and interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws