Debbie Frazier is a fourth generation Colorado resident who has explored every part of the state as a roving regional newspaper reporter, author of books on the Colorado River and on Colorado's Hot Springs. She also has a masters' degree in natural resources, a love of all things outdoors and knows that there's so much of Colorado to explore. As communications manager at Colorado State Parks, she blends her background, experience and interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- How the planets got their names
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 6 epic holiday parade balloon fails