Debbie Frazier is a fourth generation Colorado resident who has explored every part of the state as a roving regional newspaper reporter, author of books on the Colorado River and on Colorado's Hot Springs. She also has a masters' degree in natural resources, a love of all things outdoors and knows that there's so much of Colorado to explore. As communications manager at Colorado State Parks, she blends her background, experience and interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Forest bathing: Take a dip in these serene forests
- Ancient stone circles in Mideast baffle archaeologists
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Homeowner's lawn-to-garden transformation yields more than just vegetables
- What does your facial shape say about your personality?
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- 8 delicious ways to get more broccoli on the menu