Debbie Frazier is a fourth generation Colorado resident who has explored every part of the state as a roving regional newspaper reporter, author of books on the Colorado River and on Colorado's Hot Springs. She also has a masters' degree in natural resources, a love of all things outdoors and knows that there's so much of Colorado to explore. As communications manager at Colorado State Parks, she blends her background, experience and interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- Watch: A forest year
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters