Debbie Frazier is a fourth generation Colorado resident who has explored every part of the state as a roving regional newspaper reporter, author of books on the Colorado River and on Colorado's Hot Springs. She also has a masters' degree in natural resources, a love of all things outdoors and knows that there's so much of Colorado to explore. As communications manager at Colorado State Parks, she blends her background, experience and interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 3 DIY wines you can make at home