Debbie Frazier is a fourth generation Colorado resident who has explored every part of the state as a roving regional newspaper reporter, author of books on the Colorado River and on Colorado's Hot Springs. She also has a masters' degree in natural resources, a love of all things outdoors and knows that there's so much of Colorado to explore. As communications manager at Colorado State Parks, she blends her background, experience and interests.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- Berkeley collects $116,000 in 1st month of soda tax
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Does happiness have a scent?
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?
- How to take great bird photos in your backyard